Terms and Conditions
Online Booking :
Aloha Lash Resorts reserves the right to deny service.
Bookings are subject to confirmation from the Studio, as well as receipt of a credit card and deposit to guarantee your booking.
Rescheduling is provided free of charge if the deposit has been made and the rescheduling occurs 24 hours or more before the scheduled services.
ALR CUSTOMER CONSENT FOR EYELASH & EYEBROW SERVICES: I have agreed to have Aloha Artistries LLC, DBA Aloha Lash Resort (hereafter referred to as “ALR”) apply and/or remove eyelash extensions from my eyelashes. Before my qualified professional can perform this procedure, I understand I must complete this agreement and provide my informed consent by checking the TERMS & CONDITIONS Box at checkout. For valuable consideration, in order to have eyelash extensions applied and/or removed from my eyelashes, and/or my eyelashes and/or eyebrows to to be chemically straightened, and/or my lashes and/or eyebrows to be tinted and/or waxed, and/or my eyebrows and/or eyelids, and/or lips to have permanent make-up applied, hereafter referred to as service(s), :
1. Waiver of Liability. I understand there are risks associated with having any of the above mentioned services, and that notwithstanding the utmost of care in the application or removal of these products, there still exist risks associated with the procedure. For this procedure or any in the future, I understand that a certain amount of eyelash adhesive material may be used to attach the artificial lashes to my existing eyelashes. Even though the professional may apply or remove my artificial lashes properly, I understand adhesive material may become dislodged during or after the procedure, which may irritate my eyes or require further follow-up care, at my own expense to prevent damage to my eyes. I also understand there is more than one technique for applying eyelash extensions to my eyelashes, tinting eyelashes and eyebrows, applying permanent make-up, and chemically straightening eyelashes and eyebrows, and I will not attribute any liability to my professional or ALR as a result of this procedure or the use and care of these lashes. I also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless my professional and ALR from any and all claims, actions, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, which might be asserted against them as a result of my having this service, or my purchase of these ALR products. As used in this agreement, the terms “Professional” and “ALR” include all of their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, franchised business owners, successors and assigns.
2. Permission to Use Pictures. I hereby grant to ALR the full right to take, publish and reproduce photographs of me, my face, my eyes and / or eyelashes, both before and after this service, for any advertising, education, or other purposes whatsoever, including the right to retouch these photographs as deemed necessary by ALR. I further expressly assign any copyright in these photographs to ALR. I also grant my consent for ALR to use my image and likeness as contained in these photographs for advertising or other purposes, along with any comments I may provide.
3. Care and Maintenance. I agree to follow the care and maintenance instructions provided by ALR and / or my professional for the use and care of my eyelash extensions, and that if any follow up care is required due to my own mistake or negligence, or failure to follow these instructions, this will be at my own expense and risk. Knowing this I agree to follow these tips for best results: I will avoid oil-based eye products, as these will loosen the bond of my eyelash extensions; I will avoid getting my lashes wet within the first 24 hours after my application; for the first two days after application, I understand it is best to avoid swimming, saunas, or steam rooms; if I experience any itching or irritation, I agree to contact my ALR Professional immediately to have the lash extensions removed; I agree to avoid using waterproof mascara and to not use an eyelash curler, perm, or tint my eyelash extensions; I agree to not pick, pull or rub my eyelash extensions; and I understand that I should not attempt to remove my lash extensions on my own or with any product, but that the procedure requires that my lash extensions be professionally removed.
4. No Known Medical Conditions / Informed Consent. I have read and completed the ALR Client Intake Form in its entirety and in truth I acknowledge that I have been advised of the potential harmful or negative side effects (such as the premature shedding of my eyelashes) that the lash extension procedure or removal may cause to those who have specific medical or skin conditions. I understand that the adhesives and adhesive remover are a skin, eye and mucus membrane irritant and that in rare cases persons may be allergic or have hypersensitivity to synthetics, cyanoacrylate or formaldehyde, which in small amount may be present in the adhesive. I understand that the procedure requires that I lay still for up to 2 hours or longer with my eyes shut, and that if I wear contacts, I must remove my contact lenses for the duration of the lash extension application or removal. I further state that I have no known medical condition that might be aggravated by the procedure or any medical condition that would prevent me from complying with or heeding to the professionals or ALR instructions or these warnings.
5. Cancellation Policy: Appointments cancelled or moved with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a charge equal to 50% of the scheduled services. No shows are subject to a charge equal to the full cost of services scheduled.
Please text (832) 510-7595 for more information.
Membership & Subscription Cancellations: Cancellation of a Membership or Subscription are subject to a $100 fee if cancelled less than 366 days of the end of term. To cancel a membership after 366 days and avoid the cancellation fee, text (832) 510-7595
“cancel my membership”
Your Membership Code .
Allow 7 days for processing.
Your Membership Code .
Allow 7 days for processing.
6. Child Policy. We at ALR love families and kids! However it is a safety risk if our Lash Artists are distracted by excess noise or movement. Therefore, we do not allow children in the service area and we reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Infectious/Viral Diseases. By signing this Agreement, I hereby agree that ALR shall bear no responsibility for the contraction of any infectious or viral diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless ALR in the event that I contract the disease. Furthermore, ALR has the right to refuse service to anyone who the professional believes may be ill or showing symptoms of any infectious, viral, and/or contagious disease, including COVID-19, the flu, or the common cold.
If any action is brought to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any claims arising out of this agreement will be resolved through binding arbitration using the rules of the American Arbitration Association. This agreement will remain in effect for this service, and all future services conducted by my professional or any other professional conducting business at any ALR Studio. I agree that this Agreement is binding upon me, and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns. I represent that I am over 18 years of age and that I have the right to enter this agreement., or if I am under 18 years of age, I have had my parent or legal guardian consent to this agreement. By checking the TERMS & CONDITIONS box online or signing this agreement, I consent to these services under these terms.